Are you YOUNG, MOTIVATED, and willing to MAKE A CHANGE in your community?
Then this application is for YOU!
Creative Development Association (CDA) invites YOU to participate at the 11th edition of «Wave Week Moldova» (WWM 2019) summer school that will take place on July 24-30, 2019, at “Dacia Marin” Vadul-lui-Vodă.
Lead by a team of CDA Moldovan and American staff, “Wave Week Moldova 2019” is a leadership and volunteering program that will gather 100 delegates from all over Moldova.
WWM 2019 summer school will be organized in both, English and Romanian languages. After the summer school, the young delegates will develop and implement their own volunteering projects at local and national level.
“Wave Week Moldova 2019” program is organized by the Creative Development Association, supported by Spark the Wave USA, and financed by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Research.
What do you gain by participating in the program?
• leadership and teamwork abilities;
• skills in effective interpersonal and intercultural communication, conflict resolution;
• knowledge and experience in planning and implementing volunteering projects;
• a big community of friends and contacts from all over Moldova;
• ...and lots of fun!
What are the selection criteria? You have to…
• be 14-17 years old;
• come from any location of Moldova — we encourage participation of young people from villages and raions, including those from UTA Găgăuzia and Transnistrian region;
• able to participate for the entire summer school on July 24-30, 2019;
• be motivated and engaged to implement volunteering projects at local and/or national level in the period of July-October 2019;
• to take part in the program's closing event which will take place in early November;
• be ready to share experiences and best practices with other colleagues at school;
• pay the participation fee of 700 lei representing participants' contribution to cover certain costs of the summer school.
If you want to be trained and use English language during training sessions then click on ENGLISH!
The DEADLINE for submitting the applications is the 24th of May, 6:00 PM.
FILL THE ONLINE FORM
Should you have any questions, please contact us:
068 990 796